What is ReactJs?
Why is ReactJs Popular?
ReactJs is a highly performing library. It implements a robust settlement algorithm named Virtual DOM for comparing the current page structure with the planned page structure. Update the right components as soon as your data changes.
- Scalable– It has a single language for server-side, client-side, and mobile applications.
- Stable– It is backwards compatible, which means no change in the interface. This allows outdated projects to be upgraded to the newest version of React.js without impacting codebase or by doing a few minor changes.
- Flexible- It can be easily combined with multiple state managers and allows the application of different architectural patterns.
- Component-based- It allows the creation of encapsulated components that manage their own state to make sophisticated UIs.
- SEO-friendly- It helps to make a website friendly for the search engine to make it visible to the end-users.
How to Hire ReactJs Developer in 2020?
1. Identify Application Requirements
Defining requirement before making any selection is the most important step that needs to be done. These requirements are based on the business objectives and how your web application will meet consumer needs. When building enterprise application, have a look on these considerations:
- What is the application objective?
- What is the long-term goal of the application?
- How it will address the users’ requirement?
Once you are aware, you can analyze the technical skills of the developer you want to hire from a reputed ReactJs development company for the application development.
2. Check Portfolio and References
- Firstly, have a look at the developer’s experience, whether he/she has two-three years of experience in working with ReactJs and developed multiple single-page applications.
- Secondly, it’s important for the developer to follow the latest trends and monitor changes in React interface. Skills & Knowledge of the React-based libraries and tools is a great benefit too.
- Check out their references or try to check reviews on the developer’s work in the community. This allows you to have a better knowledge of his capabilities.
3. Check Technical Skills of ReactJs Developer
- Knowledge of Jest for test coverage.
- Experience with React Native.
- Experience in couple of modern technologies like Angular, Vue, Backbone JS, to have a clear knowledge of ReactJs potential.
- Knowledge of different architectural patterns compatible with React according to the Flux approach.
- Experience with adjacent technologies including Node, Webpack, Babel, Redux, HTML5, and some of the CSS preprocessors.
4. Flexible Engagement Model
Identify your project requirement and find which the best engagement model for your project is. You can hire ReactJs Development Company certified Programmers on an hourly, part-time or full-time basis, meeting your requirement.
Two Common Hiring Models are:
- Dedicated Team: Opt for this if the scope of your project change in future.
- Fixed Price Model: If you exactly know what you want, then pick this model.
There are Development Companies offering money back services if the client is not satisfied.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is your Hiring Process for ReactJs Developers?
We offer a stepwise hiring method for ReactJs Developers to handle delivery of complex and feature-rich projects. The process is discussed below:-
1) Requirements Gathering
2) Project analysis
3) Team selection
4) Hiring model selection
5) Project Execution
6) Performance monitoring
7) Deployment & Support
2. What is your pricing model for web application development projects?
Hire ReactJs Developers with ReactJs India to bring a touch of security for your target audience. We offer diverse development models including monthly, part time, & fixed cost hiring for you to choose from.
3. Do you assure about security & confidentiality of the idea?
Yes, we sign a strict NDA to protect your application idea & data. Hence, we ensure complete security and privacy of your application development project.
4. What is ReactJS used for?
5. What is meant by ReactJS?
- Before you begin the hiring process, study your requirements for ReactJs applications. Pick the web developers who are specialized in your industry.
- Take proper interview and find their strengths in ReactJs libraries and which development approach they implement. Don’t just go with the big claim; focus on the ReactJs services references. This will help you in the long term business benefits.