Are you juggling between ReactJS vs React Native as the best choice of framework. Starting an e-business requires functional, user-friendly, and faster to deploy web or mobile applications.
Building a robust mobile or web application for your newly launched e-business is a daunting task. An extensive set of planning, preparation, research, and integration of the right technology is required in the first place. Selecting the best app development framework is one of those imperative decisions you need to make. And, there lies the conflict between ReactJS and React Native.
And, you want to know which one is the better app development framework. No need to worry, we have you covered here to showcase the difference between the two frameworks based on a few important points.
Table of Contents
A. What is ReactJS?
B. Features of ReactJS
C. What is React Native
D. Features of React Native
E. Difference Between ReactJS and React Native
E.1. Functional Approach
E.2. Platform Dependency
E.3. Navigational Flow
G. Which One is Better ReactJS or React Native?
What is ReactJS?
Features of ReactJS
Here, we have the list of ReactJS features to gather better insights into the framework.
1. Engaging Architecture
ReactJS framework has introduced the concept of component-based architecture for mobile app development. Now, developers need not full change or modify the complete segment. The framework allows professionals to change certain parts of the app without disturbing other functionalities. Thus, it saves a great deal of development time and helps you focus on other operations.
2. Virtual DOM
This feature helps mobile app developers to modify or update the application. And, at the same time, the whole UI goes into necessary altercation using the virtual DOM. Thus, reducing the overall app development efforts.
3. Enrich Search Engine Optimization
ReactJS framework enables an enhanced rate of search engine optimization of webpages or apps. It helps render the images, videos, and graphics instantly and offers faster time to load, and offers unmatched visibility.
4. Code Stability
In the ReactJS framework you find a downwards data flow chart. It allows developers to change the code of a particular structure does not disturb the existing functionality and it remains the same.
What is React Native?
Features of React Native
1. User Interface Focussed
Designing a fully responsive user interface is the key feature of React Native framework. It enables the developers to create an engaging UI with fast rendering capabilities and robust functionalities.
2. Hot Reloading Feature
It enables the automatic reloading of the mobile application without causing any trouble to users. Moreover, React Native ensures faster loading and completion of the process in the shortest possible time.
Difference Between ReactJS and React Native
Now, we come to the point of making a difference between ReactJS and React Native for you to make an apt choice.
* React Native is an open-source framework that is designed to create cross-platform apps with ease.
* ReactJS helps in developing the UI of a web application. Whereas, React Native is for the development of a mobile app.
* ReactJS has no such dependency on any other platform or system. It works seamlessly on all sorts of platforms without any hassle.
* React Native platform is bound by native and non-native application development approaches.
* Using your own set of navigation on React Native platform is a bit complicated and requires a professional approach of a mobile app developer.
* In ReactJS, CSS is used to change the layout. Whereas, the stylesheet is preferred for React Native platform.
Which One is Better ReactJS or React Native?
Between ReactJS vs React Native both have their own set of benefits, reach, and limitations. From the above comparison, you must have a clear idea of choosing the one for your app development project. If you want a web application for e-business, then find ReactJS developers for hire at ReactJs India.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the Latest Features in React?
React 18 is the latest version of the framework that comes endowed with a new set of features as compared to previous variants. It offers features like the following:
* Introduction of new Root API
* Improvement in automatic batching
* New Start Transition API to keep app responsive
* New Suspense SSR (Server-side rendering
2. Is There Any Limitation to ReactJS?
Just like other competitive web app development libraries, ReactJS too has a few limitations.
* High pace development
* Limited documentation
* JSX appear as a barrier
* View part
3. What are the Available React Component Libraries?
The list of React-based libraries include:
* React Router
* Ant Design
* Material UI
* React Motion
* Semantic UI React
* Blueprint UI
* Fluent UI